1. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, the company automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Personal Information. For you to use certain Services, you may be asked to provide the company certain information that identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) "Demographic Data" (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) "Financial Data" (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. The company may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to the company. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features and services available on the Website.
- Information you Make Public. The Website contains features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which the company is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. The company analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, the company is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, the company may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. The company does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Personal Information
- Generally. The company uses your Contact Data to send you information about the MFC, the MFC's products and services and marketing and sales information. The company uses your Financial Data to bill you and uses your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time the company may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. The company discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. The company discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when the company believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of the company, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, the company may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE COMPANY AND OTHER MFC PARTICIPANTS
By registering with the Website and becoming a MFC Participant, you thereby consent to receive periodic email, Website Back-Office communications, and other communications from the company regarding the MFC and other matters. You further consent to receive periodic email, Website Back-Office Communications, and other communications from other MFC Participants. If you desire not to receive e-mails, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions within each e-mail communication or submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The company has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The company wants your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that all information you provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website and Services will be complete and accurate, and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, your Personal Information, visit your Back Office. Through your Back Office you may review and update your Personal Information.
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES